responsible citizen!!! My first voting

Wednesday, January 20, 2010




It was the cold morning of 18th dec 2009 and I was 19...probably a responsible Indian citizen(as mentionend in Indian constitution)who is aware of his RIGHTS and DUTIES.Now lets move to my friends.......some of them probably don't even have their voter ID but thanx to my dad I have one.....Now on 18th we had the voting in our state.....so I was excited to caste my first ever vote(as my parents thought)....but on the other side what i thought was something in contrast.I thought who the hell is interested in standing in the long queue just to caste a single(probably....if they had given a chance to caste multiple votes.......i would have had a different thought.....) vote.Now the official voting time was from 07:00am to 03:00pm.So as I was on my holidays I woke up at......ummm....i guess at 01:00pm.....[and yes it's 01:00 'pm' don't dare to think it's a typing mistake]so i had 2 more hours left for my debut vote.Now it took me half an hour to get up from the bed and get started......so I had more 1hr 30min.Dad and Mom told me that I should go and caste my vote(as they thought I had no other works to do...)then I thought whom should I vote for??I tried hard but couldn't remember a single politician for whom I should give my so called valuable vote.....
Then I called my friend(who too had a voting ID) and asked what he was thinking....i mean is he going for voting?? and as usual he was too lazy to say YES.All this mentioned activities consimed an hour more and i had half an hour left......I looked at the watch and thought "hey! only half an hour left...damn it.......wtf.....nope not this time" and bingo! I decided that better I should stay at home and write this blog post...umm.....
So still to caste my 'DEBUT' vote..........but friend I must say don't miss any of your chances to vote.........so vote for my blog and don't forget to FOLLOW it.