do I love u or like u????I'm confused

Saturday, January 23, 2010



Well I was not thinking over this topic and it came out all of a sudden, I knew what I was writing about. But then, when I wrote it all, I wasn’t sure!
i mean you are never sure over this love life or so called romantic topics.......you just can’t be!
When you are thinking about a girl, you can never be sure!! Well, 'thinking’ about her is just one thing.
You are not sure even when you write,talk, listen, read, drink, eat, watch,breathe,text,call etc..... etc...... about girls.
Oh! Oh!wait.....wait...I think I’m even not sure about how to do half of the things I mentioned above.!!They just freak me out....I go blank....like a bullet was shot right in my brain..
But then, as guys are, I tried to be sure. So, I tried to do some ‘analytical research’. I wonder if all the guys do it but I am sure that they all 'll agree on this.
I got to know that, it’s not only the guys who are not sure about girls. Instead, the reasearch in itself gave me a reason. The conclusion of the research was very strange!!!!.........
Let me be SURE about this that i’m[insane kid] not accusing anyone here.It's just an outbrust of of what I feel...and not what I want to feel....
And the other person not sure about a girl is, off course,without doubt, the girl herself......even girls are confused about the guy factor..!! :O
Want some proof!! I got it for you.
* the girl wants the guy to be serious for her, if at all, but when a guy happens to be, he is IGNORED ......... kicked on his ass.....
* And if the guy is of the other type, why then when the guy flirts or tries to flirt, you go ‘ eeeEEEWWWWW!! How cheap..!!’and aain the guy gets kicked on his ass.........
* Keep on cursing the boys. ‘Boys are this,boys are that and all of them are the same...........and the list is too long to write down.’But then why always end up dating a guy?This above fact might not be true for the dating thing, but for sure every girl starts liking a guy one day..!!!irrespective of what she feels.........
Or may be not…
You know what I mean..?
* Confused, if someone asks something. I mean when it is not thought of.Lets take an example. And this is a real life example, not including me.
Vish:‘Hey !Avni I needed to talk.’[Avni I mean Avnika is the girl]
Avni:‘Yeah . VishSay it.’[Vish I mean Vishalis the guy]
Vish:Well I'm confused about how to say it!!.....
Avni:Hey don't worry....just say it dude!!
Vish:ummm.........ok...how to start..........I have been trying for a girl for a while........
Avni:Oh!......really...great....so who is the lucky girl.......
Vish:C'mon......don't know...she too know everything......but tries to avoid all the time.....
Avni:humm........ok.........keep me informed......if u succeed i need a party!!!!
Vish:omg.......this is total shit!!!shit...shit.....
Avni:What happened????You don't want to tell... no probs......
Vish:Hey!!! you just told me to inform the dead body that it has been murdered........
Avni:What????
Vish:You don't understand any thing...........really!!
Avni:I'm CONFUSED.....you called me the dead body!!
Vish:So what did you get about the murder??
Avni:You mean I murdered myself!!!!!!suicide!!!
Vish:You are a dumbass!!!!You understand everything but you never let me know that!!...
Avni:Dude i'm not that intelligent......please be straight forward.....
Vish:Ok...you just now ruined my KILLER proposal....so.....now your way.....‘Well,ummmmmm…I love you......’
Avni:‘Oh!’ Now what to say? :O
*After few long seconds of being in a shock and not even thinking about what to say,she opens up again.
Avni:‘I…I’msorry Vish,but I never thought about you like that.’.....I mean you were flirting with me thats ok....but this is all of a sudden........
*After some time, when the guy is ignored for a few days, the girls actually realizes the truth.She actually doesn’t like ignoring him! But , instead, she likes him!
*So, she finds a suitable situation, she finally talks to him.
Avni:‘ HEy Vish?’‘ I wonder if I should say this or not….’ still not sure..? ‘…but, I wanted to tell this to you.’
Vish:‘yup....…go on.’
Avni:‘Ilove you too.’
But you may still say, “It was a happy ending afterall.”
Well, yes. But real life would be a little less miserable for everyone,if you be sure.
I say everyone, because even guys would feel better.
To say the least, it’s not unknown, that guys have a tendency to think about girls. Yes , we think about you, but we are sure about what we are thinking about you, what our feelings are, but not about what you think.
And to end it, as every girl realizes in the end(I suppose!), not every guy is same as no girl is..!
So guys and gals.........time to grow up........just be confident....else......you know in real life the story may change......probably you would live to witness your gf/bf........hanging out with some one else..