My confession-:- List of thrashed dreams!!

Friday, January 22, 2010




If today is my last day and tomorrow would be too late....so time for some confession...
Actually it's the confession of WHAT I WANTED TO BECOME.........and today when I’m writing this virtually I’m mocking of me.coz what I’m doing now is way.....way far from what I wanted to be as a child!!!

Here's the list: (arranged in random order)

1. Teacher: coz as a kid (remember this) I loved all the teachers....but as I reached high school things changed....believe me now I hate them.... sucks!!!!

2. Chef (that's what I used to think till my last home coming) - because I loved making chicken...noodles....and some finishers...........but this home coming I broke two microwave bowl..Mom was mad at me.... no more cooking!!!

3. Politician - because I loved those cars.......and the money and the power...lol...

4. Ticket seller (any counter) - because I liked watching beautiful gals standing in the queue......pass to stare at hot gals.......lol...

5. One in the audience at a fashion show: oh my god! Hot chicks in short cloths...love to watch them....

6. An IITian : Still a dream........life rocks there........but who cares.....life rocks here too.....

7. A Super Hero: This is because of the influence of Spiderman.....lov that toon.......nd if I was him...then save a gal and get blessed with her kiss........cool deal!!plan cancelled after watching “SUPER HERO MOVIE”

8. Event manager: coz I just parties.......sort of party animal.....and in this business I would get a free pass to the party too.

9. Guitarist: coz thy get gals easily........I even took some lessons of guitar during my high school...

10. French fries vendor: because everybody loves crispy golden fries. I would be my most loyal customer!!!Love them.....

11. Racer in a Rally Championship: Cause I’m mad about driving bikes, at high speed throwing dust in air.

12. Own Apple Corporation: So that I own all apple products free of cost!!

AND THE LIST GOES ON...