Haunting Holidays

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Arn't vacations and holidays supposed to be for fun...but things really tend to go off track for me.This time my college threw us a "30 days mega vacation package" and it turned out to be "30 days of Haunting Holy Damn Days".
Well when we received the news I was as happy as hell like all others...but then one day the day came when I had to board the train that would vomit me home.For some days I was extasic(believe me I was more than happy)...but then soon the holidays seemed haunting me,I started counting days left in my vacation...every night the moon made me happy reminding me 1 more day is gone.
So I thought of making a list of what I got and what I missed during holidays.
I got:
# Thing(s) that made me extasic.
# Free finger licking food.
# The good old friends.
# The Television with cartoon.
# Long road tours.

I missed
# The hellaluya Metallica Concert!!!....still can't believe I missed it.
# My friend Potol's supplies[I owe u mate].
# Bad shitty crap food[by me & my roomies].

So I found that actually my life was kinda good at home.....but nothing good lures me for long until it "comes in bottle" with an expiry date.

#I had this in my draft and forgot to actually publish it!!It was to be published on 21/10/2011#