who got nailed!!??......

Friday, March 5, 2010



Boss to secretary-"we'll go abroad for a week for a meeting,make arrangements".

Secretary calls her husband and says-"I and my boss are going for a meeting abroad for a week,you look after yourself".

Husband calls secret lover and says-"My wife's going abroad for a week,so let's spend the week together".

The secret lover calls the small boy for whom she takes tuition and says-"i have work for a week,so you need no come to class during this week".

Small boy to his dear grandpa-"grandpa,i do not have class this week because the teacher's busy,so let's spend the time together".


The grandpa(who's the boss)calls the secretary and says-"meeting is canceled.I'm spending the week with my grandson".

The secretary calls her husband says-"trip canceled.I'm coming back home".

The husband calls his secret lover and says-"you can't come home this week,my wife's trip is canceled".

The secret lover calls the little boy and says-"this week you have your classes as usual".

The little boy calls his grandpa-"sorry grandpa,my teacher says this week i have to attend classes".

Grandpa(boss) calls his secretary an says-"Don't worry.arrange for the meeting this week,we'll go".


now guess next what happens.......